Monday, 31 October 2016

Pope Francis visits Lund




Lund is a town of prestige which I like a lot. Apart from having the best university in Sweden, it has also one of the most beautiful cathedrals in the country: Lunds Domkyrkan - chosen by the Pope for a visit earlier this month and that made the Sweden's King Carl Gustav and Queen Silvia to come to Lund as well.
I had the opportunity to quickly escape from work to see them and even broadcast it live from my phone to Facebook. That was the first time I did a live broadcast because I thought that was a major event to show live. Well, it was not the first time I saw a Pope with my own eyes. John Paul II did visit my hometown in Brazil in the late 80's so I had the chance to see him and I remember it. Heh, not much more to say apart from what you can see in this stored copy of my live broadcast video. Ciao!

No comments: