Thursday, 12 February 2015

Slipknot Experience

Slipknot was one of the missing pieces in my puzzle of giant metal bands' concerts to attend. In my list there is already: Metallica, Sepultura, Iron Maiden, Slayer, Megadeth and now Slipknot. Many more still to come.
I could count on a nice group of international friends who attended the concert with me: one American, one Polish, one more Brazilian and one Swedish!
The decoration of the stage was very devilish, depicting the devil himself in the center, matching perfectly the band Slipknot, which is pure evil high quality heavy metal from California.

I couldn't hide my euphoria before, during and after the concert but still I managed to make my own footage of the opening song when the adrenaline started to mix with the alcohol in my veins, turning me into a fireball of joy and ecstasy. :)

Here it is, enjoy:

No comments: