Monday, 24 January 2011

Skiing in Międzybrodzie Żywieckie


This ski season has started for me a bit late since I was quite busy on December but I found one good opportunity in time. That was my 10th time on skis (of all time) and I'm finally leaving the 'amateur level' and becoming an intermediate-level skier. It takes time though. So far I haven't broken any bone nor spine (hehe), so the results are quite reasonable. Let's say that I ski as good as a Polish guy playing football (you can interpret this the way you want :P).
The snow was fresh, the weather was not so cold (around -2.2c in the early morning and -0.7c when I was leaving the ski station). I was up in the hill called "Żar" and there is only one lift to the top (747 meters from sea-level). Even tough I had a great time, I still recommend ski facilities in Zieleniec over this one in Międzybrodzie Żywieckie because there are more choices of tracks. :)

For few photos, click here.

No comments: