Saturday, 3 July 2010

Having fun in Brazil


Mission impossible? To have fun in the most intense way I can for two weeks, because soon I will back in Poland to continue with my 'carpe diem' thing! My Brazilian friends still remember me! (Nice!). I so far met again: Helton, Joanna, Felipe, Ana Carol, Dirinha, Luiz Brandao and Helio. Most of my good friends abandoned the touristic Salvador for better jobs in São Paulo (some people prefer Poland!). Was nice to watch world cup matches with family and friends even through tough times like the ones in the last match, but football is unpredictable anyway. Lots of Brazilian beer, açaí, octopus goulash(moqueca), acarajé... Brazilian specialities that I might never get enough. I would like to thank Condor airlines for having a direct (and reasonably cheap) flight connection between Frankfurt and Salvador, because I hate the airports of São Paulo and Rio de Janeiro. Just too crowded for me! Now (July) is winter in Salvador, heavy rain is bothering that sometimes makes me think; Would I prefer to lay down and relax in the park poludniowy in sunny Wroclaw? I still have enough summer when I get back to Poland. If I was able to convince family and friends to move to Poland I'd certainly do it. :)

On this photo: Felipe Bandeira, Joanna Orrico (Kitana), Me.

15 comments:

陳登陽 said...

當一個人內心能容納兩樣相互衝突的東西,這個人便開始變得有價值了。............................................................

JasonBirk佳琪 said...

Quality is better than quantity.............................................................

茂慧茂慧 said...

什麼樣的學習計畫並不重要,重要的是你是什麼樣的人。............................................................

玉苓玉苓 said...

這麼用心的經營你的文章, 當然值得我們留連拜訪的!............................................................

楊儀卉 said...

Better be the head of a dog than the tail of a lion...................................................................

姿柯瑩柯dgdd憶曾g智曾 said...

Gather roses while you may...................................................

莊雅和莊雅和莊雅和 said...

哇~酷哦~推你一把~正文(・(ェ)・)......................................................

RicoLisi0802志竹 said...

每天都是新的心情~~希望都是好心情!!!!............................................................

綠柯來 said...

鞋匠能作好鞋子,因為他只做鞋,不做別的。..................................................

承王蓁 said...

Knowledge is a treasure, but practice is the key to it.................................................

建茂恒霖 said...

出遊不拘名勝,有景就是好的............................................................

亦奈美妮 said...

成熟,就是有能力適應生活中的模糊。............................................................

建邱勳 said...

生命是一頓豐富的宴席,有人卻寧可挨餓................................................

偉曹琬 said...

不要讓挫敗把你擺平,再給自己一個機會,從新再出發............................................................

佳張張張張燕張張張張張 said...

知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .