Sunday, 28 March 2010

Sto lat, Nano!


What to say? First of all, thanks a lot for all the scrapnotes (on Orkut) and wallnotes (on Facebook) of people wishing me Happy Birthday! Because the amount of HBDay messages I got this year defeats the amount I got in 2007! It means I was able to make more friends keeping the good old friendships as well!

Big thanks to my friend Supreet for being the first one to call me just few minutes after midnight (when 28th of March started in my time zone) and big thanks to Dominika Nikiel and Kamila Ryzyk for being the sweetest friends and bringing me this delicious cake! It was really nice to spend the evening with them, eating cake and drinking Italian wine.

Nobody likes to get old but there is also something positive on this. Makes me think about what I have accomplished in life and what is to be done! I always like to think that way: "The best I can get in life is yet to come." -- Always trying to find out what I like to do most and trying to spend more time doing it.

By doing this, you will be taking the shorter path to your happiness. Carpe Diem. :)

No comments: