Saturday, 23 January 2010

Wrocław's indoor football league


Recently, I joined the Tieto's (my company's) squad in the RedBox amateur league of indoor football.
I have not been playing in 2009 and I have to restore my physical condition as well as my Brazilian football skills!
Most of Brazilian boys play football since the early age and I guess this is the main reason that made us always thirsty to score more and more goals.
I like to play with the poles, they are real soldiers during match and I have to admit that I learnt few things with them; They don't get demotivated even when we are losing (at least in my team) and that boosts the spirit of competition and teamwork! Currently, I am the top-scorer of our team with 8 goals (alongside Wojtek and Grzegorz that also have scored 8 times). We will have our last match of this winter-leg of the league on next saturday(30.01) and then a break until march. I'll keep you posted! :)

For more photos from the matches, click here!

No comments: