Sunday, 31 January 2010

Protest or ignorance?


To think about...

Brazil is well-known as the country of football, volleyball, carnival, beaches and JIU-JITSU.

I was very happy to find the Brazilian flag being sold in Poprad, Slovakia. Salesman said that many people look for that flag because they are fans of our football players.

Unfortunately, in Poland I had a small deception. People trying to exploit the reputation of the Brazilian jiu-jitsu by selling kimonos with embroidered Brazilian flag...

Ok, but... THE FLAGS ARE UP-SIDE DOWN (On all kimonos in the shop).

I informed them about the mistake, they said 'thanks', but they took no action on this.

My question: Would it be a protest or ignorance?

(Click on the photo to enlarge it).


5 comments:

Mauricio Vieira said...

Como se diz 'tabaréu' em polonês?

Nano said...

seria algo como 'Tabarowiec'

karine.ao said...

Agreed...

Now if you turn poland's flag aside you have a maltese flag (I bet you didn't know this!).

And I hope I haven't offended polish readers equally with that one.

Nano said...

...and if you turn the polish flag upside down you have MONACO's flag.. (I bet you didn't know this) :P

東京 said...

你所貫徹的形象,你喜愛它有多少百分比,你就幸福多少百分比 ..................................................