Thursday, 8 January 2009

I'm a rocker !!! (So was he!)


Last 4th of January was the 23th anniversary of Phil Lynott's death. Phil was an Irish singer, bassist, instrumentalist, and songwriter, who first came to prominence as the frontman of Thin Lizzy.

Lynott's last years were dogged by drug and alcohol dependency, and on the night of 25 December 1985, he was rushed to hospital suffering from a kidney and liver infection. He died of heart failure and pneumonia on 4 January 1986 at the age of 36.

In this photo beside I try to compare my Lynott's look to the official look! eheh! He was half-brazilian so I can try to be half similar to him! lol.

His great music is to be forever remembered. My very favourite songs by Thin Lizzy are:

Borderline
Baby please don't go
Don't believe a word (video below)
Renegade
...

R.I.P. Phil.



No comments: