Wednesday, 6 August 2008

College mates in Wrocław, the meeting place!!


These crazy dudes on this photo with me were my college mates in UFBA (Universidade Federal da Bahia)!


From left to right: Beto, Almeidaum, Lage, Nano

Now, they are students in France and they've bought a motorhome to travel around Europe. Great idea! I was suppose to join them for this adventure but I had no free days anymore. :(

Due to their visit, a record has be broken. Now the biggest Brazilian meeting in Wrocław had eight people! Two more than the previous record! The other four were: Paulo, Alberto, Tito and Donza.

Thanks for the visit, my friends. Looking forward to see you all in Rennes. :)


1 comment:

André Lage said...

WTF great metting we had man!!!!

I enjoyed each minute in Poland, nice to see you again. But I still have "saudades" man.. please, visit us here in France soon!!

Hugs!!

Lage.